To edit the details for a copy station:
- Click the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen. The Settings icon is a global button that displays in every module of the OPEN DISCOVERY platform.
The System Manager opens. In the left pane of the System Manager, click Copy Stations.
- From the list, click the appropriate Copy Station that needs to be edited. A page opens showing the station details.
- Click the Edit icon in the top-right corner of the screen. The fields displayed on the Station Details page become modifiable.
- Make needed changes and click Save.
- Repeat these steps to edit details for other copy stations.
- Notify Media Manager users of pertinent changes.