With NetGovern, you can connect to multiple and various external locations, including OneDrive, Teams, and Slack. Access is gained by configuring the relevant connector. To configure a connection to an external location in NetGovern, a location must be created in the NetGovern Admin UI. Once configured, indexing and archiving jobs can be set up to crawl and archive the data. It then becomes available in NetGovern Search.
In the NetGovern Admin UI, you can connect to the following:
- Box for Business—see Configuring Box for Business Connector
- Egnyte—see Configuring Egnyte Connector
- Exchange—see Configuring a Connection to Exchange
- Gmail—see Configuring Gmail Connector
- OneDrive—see Configuring OneDrive Connector
- ShareFile—see Configuring Citrix ShareFile Connector
- SharePoint—see Configuring SharePoint Connector
- Slack Enterprise Grid—see Configuring Slack Connectors
- Slack Plus—see Configuring Slack Connectors
- Teams—see Configuring Teams Connector
- Windows File Share (WFS)—see Configuring WFS Connector
Once configured, you must ensure that User Mapping is performed—see User Mapping.