To define storage locations, proceed through the following steps. For best results, plan/use a consistent naming convention for presenting all aspects of a storage location (building, room, shelf, etc.).
- Click the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen. The Settings icon is a global button that displays in every module of the OPEN DISCOVERY platform.
The System Manager opens. In the left pane of the System Manager, click Storage Locations.
- Click . The Create New Storage Location page opens.
- Enter the storage location name and click Save:
- Repeat these steps to create other storage locations.
- Explain use of new storage locations to Media Manager users.