Reports are useful for reviewing job results which you can view or download. You can download the status and statistical information from the database in the form of a report (.csv file) with various types of information: summary, summary with detail list, error, warning, and trace.
When viewing a report, by default the result of the last two jobs is displayed. Information in the report includes: start/end time, duration, status, errors, and warnings.
- In the NetGovern Admin console, select Archiving > Agent > Email Archive and name of your job.This is the name you gave a storage location when you configured it.
- Select the Report tab.
- To display data pertaining to specific dates and/or users experiencing errors, click Edit Filter.
- Specify a date range and users to focus your report.
- To download a report, click Download Report and select a report type:
- Get summary report: Contains the same information as the main report screen within the job totals line. That is, it contains the start and stop times of the job, number of accounts processed, and totals for each counter.
- Get summary report with detail list: Adds an additional line to the summary report for each account processed by the job and corresponding individual counter statistics.
- Get error report:: Only the error messages pertaining to the selected jobs.
- Get warning report:Only the warning messages pertaining to the selected jobs.
- Get trace report: The logging information for the jobs—see Configuring Logging in NetGovern Search.
If the Trace option remains selected for jobs that run regularly, it can result in a very large logging database and adversely affect reporting speed.