Searching the Knowledge Base
Searching the NetGovern Knowledge Base is the first thing you should do when you encounter a problem, as a solution may already exist if others have previously experienced the same issue as you.
The Knowledge Base is legacy documentation. For the latest documentation, see— IPRO Help Center.
You can search the Knowledge Base directly from within the NetGovern Admin console or go to the IPRO Help Center.
- In the upper-right corner of the NetGovern Admin console, click Help.
- The Support screen displays. The IPRO Help Center opens.
- Scroll down. Select the Legacy Documentation tile.
- Click on the IG Knowledge Base tile to enter.
- You can search articles by entering keywords in the Search Bar. Note that you can use Boolean operators.
- In our example, we searched for issues related to storage locations and failures.
- Knowledge Base articles containing the keywords are displayed.
- If the results are not helpful, redo the search and choose your keywords carefully to narrow the results.
- When you are done, click Cancel in the Admin console and close the webpage.
- If you could not resolve your issue by perusing the Knowledge Base, open a support ticket—see Opening a Support Ticket.