Generating a List of Users
Knowing which users are accessing their archives is useful for resource planning and troubleshooting. You can obtain a snapshot of current/active user sessions or a historical view of past user sessions. You can also generate a list of all the users who have ever used the system. Both lists can be downloaded to a spreadsheet (.csv format) for further analysis.
You can obtain the following information about your users:
- Host ID
- Session ID
- Log in/ out date and time
- Access method
- Role (Administrator,
CaseManager, Member, Reviewer)
- Storage locations accessed
Session logs expire according to the system-wide log purge policy.
- In NetGovern Archive, click Services and select the Diagnostics tab.
- Do one of the following:
- To generate a list of current users, click List Sessions.
- To generate a list of historical users, click Historical Session Logs.
- A report is created containing all the user names of users who are currently accessing NetGovern Search.
- Information about the users is displayed in a table:
- Click Download to place information in .csv format which you can save and access later.