Generating Audit Reports
Audit Reports help you monitor reviewing progress.
In NetGovern Search, you can set the date range that the review covers, then create and download a report. You can download the report, a Microsoft Excel file, which contains the details of the , including the name, date range, time the report was generated, and the number of tagged items. In the following illustration, there was one item tagged as Work Product, one tagged as Privileged, and two tagged as Flagged.
- In the toolbar, click Audit Report.
- The Select Date Range dialog box displays.
- Set the date range that the report will cover and click OK. If you want to include all items that were tagged during your review, select the No Date Range option.
- An audit report is generated showing a breakdown of the number of items tagged and how they were tagged.
- To download the report, click Download. Locate the file on your computer and open it.