Viewing Status Information
The current status of each component of the NetGovern platform is indicated by color.
The status of the indicators is polled every 5 minutes, but the webpage is not refreshed automatically.
You can manually refresh the status by clicking the Diagnostics tab to get the new info (assuming it’s been five minutes since the last polling).
The current IP address and details of the nodes involved with this component are displayed when you click any status indicator.
- Click NetGovern Services and select the Diagnostics tab.
- The current status of each component of the system is displayed.
- Click any status indicator to view information.
- Again, click a status indicator.
- Detailed information about the component is displayed.
- To show less information, click the same status indicator.