Interactive Installation of the NetGovern Archive Add-In
The interactive installation is the simplest way to carry out a small number of installations. Use the following executable to install the NetGovern Archive Outlook add-in:
Log into the workstation as the user who will be using the add-in.
The add-in installs to the Windows Current User. Files and registry settings are installed to the user profile to provide support for roaming profiles.
- Map a drive to the IISExt\WebContent folder on the Exchange CAS server or copy the Setup.exe file to a local drive on the workstation.
- Run the Setup.exe file and follow the instructions of the wizard:
- On the Welcome screen, click Next to continue.
- On the next screen, enter the URL to the EWV directory on your Exchange Client Access Server containing the NetGovern Archive IIS Extensions.
- On the Ready to Install screen, click Install to begin the installation.
- On the Wizard Complete screen, click Finish to exit.