With NetGovern, you can create a standard Storage Location for archive data. You can select the Storage Device on which you would like to build the archive data repository—see Configuring Storage Devices. Once configured, archiving jobs can be set up. The archive data can then be accessed in a NetGovern Archive.
- Log into the NetGovern Admin UI.
- In the Services menu in the left-hand panel, click on Archiving.
- Open the Connectors tab.
- In the Storage Devices section, you can add the device on which you would like to build the storage location—see Configuring Storage Devices.
- Navigate to the Locations section to create the location. Click Add.
- Expand the Storage Locations drop-down menu. Choose one of the following options:
- Select Archive to store archived data from Email, including Exchange.
- Select File Archive to store archived data from various online and offline repositories, including Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Select Teams Archive to store archived data from Microsoft Teams.
- Select Slack Archive to store archived data from Slack Enterprise Grid or Slack Plus.
- Click Next
- The Archive Location configuration window displays.
- In the Name field, enter a relevant name for the storage location.
Choose a location name that is meaningful to the users and reviewers who will be accessing the archive data. The name is also used by the indexing service. To change the location name, a new location must be created and its data reindexed.