People Of Interest Searches
When you are dealing hundreds of
Before starting a new search, it is a good practice to clear any previous searches. To do so, click Search > Clear Search.
- In the Location view, click the Search
People Of Interesticon.
- The Search
People Of Interestwindow displays.
- In the Location view, select the archives to search. If you do not know which (archive)
locationthe people of interestare in, select the Location option or select each (archive) locationindividually; IPRO Search will search all the (archive) locationsavailable. If there is already a person of interestselected in the Location view when you opened the Search People Of Interestwindow, it is displayed and highlighted.
- In the Filter field, enter the name of the
person of interestto search.
people of interestappear along with the location.
- Double-click the
person of interest's name to locate them in the Location view.
- In the Location view, the
person of interest's name will blink.
If there are multiple
people of interestselected and you double-click, then only the name on which you double-click is highlighted in the Location view.
- Select the name in the Location view to add it to your search.
- Locate other
people of interestand close the Search People Of Interestwindow when you are finished.