Syncing Address Books
Syncing address books is originally performed as part of the IPRO deployment process. You may need to periodically re-sync address books as part of IPRO maintenance tasks. If required, perform the following steps to populate the IPRO user cache from the Exchange Address Book.
As an alternative to syncing from the Exchange Address Book, you can also sync from a distribution list. This is useful if you need to sync only a subset of users in the address book.
- Launch the IPRO Admin UI and log in.
- Select Archiving.
- Select the Users Sync tab.
- Navigate to the Identity Sync section. Select one of the following options and configure accordingly:
- On-Premise Active Directory to sync against the address book or distribution list in the on-premise Active Directory.
- Azure Active Directory to sync against the address book or distribution list in the Azure Active Directory.
- Click Run Now.
- Go to Archiving > Monitor and verify that the address book is synchronizing.
- Go to Archiving > Report to view the results of the address book synchronization.