You can preview documents. IPRO Search supports over 600 file formats including all versions of Microsoft Office, Corel, AutoCAD, Adobe, and more.
By default, the Document View displays a list of the items in the archive. Click a document to preview it inline or in a fixed side pane where you can see its contents, add comments, and tag/untag messages. You can also view the other properties and tags of a document.
IPRO traverses the entire folder hierarchy to capture file ACLs.
This is the side pane preview:
This is the inline preview:
When previewing documents, several tabs of information are displayed: Preview, Properties, Audit, and Tags. The number of tabs displayed depends on your role.
When previewing selected documents, you can arrange the tabs to suit your viewing preference. For example, it may be more helpful to see the properties of a selected document than its contents and vice versa.
As a time-saving measure, you can scroll through previews of documents when using inline previewing.
You can preview an attachment by clicking on it.
- Click Preferences > Preview and select one of the following:
- Inline Preview to preview selected documents in a window.
- Side Pane to preview selected documents in a side pane.
- To change the order of the preview tabs, select Preferences > Preview > Default Preview Tab and choose the default tab to display.
- To return to the basic list view, click Preferences > Preview > No preview.