Updating a Support Ticket
Once you have created a support ticket, you can go back and update it if you have additional details, comments and instructions to add to the description that could help IPRO Support solve your issues. With more detail, your issues could be resolved quicker and more efficiently.
You can also submit an updated log, attach files and view the history of your support tickets.
You can view and update the details of an open ticket. Closed tickets cannot be viewed.
- In the upper-right corner of the IPRO Admin console, click Help.
- The Support screen displays. The IPRO Help Center opens.
- Click Support Ticket.
- The Support Ticket overview opens. Navigate to the top right-hand corner. Click Requests.
- To view only the Support Tickets that you have created, select Created by me.
- To view the Support Tickets that you have created and/or have been added to, select All.
- In your Requests overview, search for the relevant ticket by entering applicable search terms or making a filter selection from the available drop-down menus.
- To select a ticket, click on the link displayed in the Summary column.
- Add the new information in a new comment. You can also insert additional screenshots. When finished, click Save. Your ticket is updated.