As the NetGovern Administrator, you can assign
You can add multiple
Once you have assigned rights for
- Open the NetGovern Admin UI and select Archiving.
- Select the Roles tab.
- Select the
"Legal" pertains to eDiscovery and "InfoSec" pertains to Audit.
AuditManagers, click Add.
- The User List dialog box opens.
- Click List Users to display a list of all user accounts.
- 'Employment Contract for 2019'. 'My colleague's employment and contract contracts for employment would not appear in results because the word sequence is reversed.
- In the left panel, select one or more users and click Add >>.
- Click OK.
- The selected user(s) appears in the
- In the
AuditManagers list, select the user you just added.
- In the Assigned Locations box, select the location(s) that a
auditmanager can access while reviewing cases in NetGovern Search. See the example below.
If no locations appear, that means that locations have not been configured. Before proceeding, you must configure one or more locations—see Configuring Locations.
For locations that contain email, you can select specific user mailboxes that
an auditmanager can review and place on legal hold.
- Once you have selected the appropriate location(s), select the users that
an auditmanager can access. With the new auditmanager still selected in the Case Managers list, select one of the following options under Assigned Users:
- All users from the assigned locations: Allows
an auditmanager to have access to all users within the selected archive storage location(s). Click Save.
- Select users or groups: Allows
an auditmanager to have access only to certain individual users or groups of users within the selected archive storage location(s). Click Add.
- A selection dialog box opens.
- Select one of the following options:
- List users from assigned locations to select individual users.
- List all groups from user cache to select entire distribution lists.
- Click List.
- The users or distribution lists appear in the left panel.
- Select the user(s) or distribution list(s) you want
an auditmanager to have the ability to place on legal hold and click Add >>.
- When you are done, click OK.
- The selected user(s) or distribution list(s) appear under Assigned users.
- If you added multiple managers, repeat steps 7 to 13 to configure the access privileges for each one.
- When you are done, click Save at the bottom-left of the Roles tab.
It is only possible to save your changes after assigning storage locations for each
auditmanager. That is, you cannot have an auditmanager without access to locations.