In IPRO Search,
You can also save a specific search by saving the search criteria in a search tab as template—see Creating Search Templates.
- Open the
AuditManagement dashboard and select an auditthat has been previously created.
- Select the
audityou would like to turn into a template, and click Save As Template.
- Give the template a meaningful name.
If you attempt to use the name of an already existing template, you will see a warning message.
- You can save the
auditAs Template or As File.
- As Template: Selecting this saves the template to be used within your ARCHIVE installation. The template is saved in a folder with the
auditname, created in the Management Device.
- As File: Selecting this saves the template to be used outside of your ARCHIVE installation. For example, you can send the template externally to be used by
an AuditManager with credentials in another instance of IPRO Search. The template is saved to the download folder of your local machine.
- Select Template for All if you would like the template to be made available to other
AuditManagers and in other NetGovern Audits as well as eDiscovery Cases.
When saving the
audittemplate as a Template for All, it becomes available for NetGovern Audits and NetGovern eDiscovery Cases. The templates will only inherit the criteria applicable to their role. For instance, a Compliance Audit will contain configuration criteria concerning the Quarantine location. If the Compliance Audit is saved as a Template for All, it can be re-used in a NetGovern eDiscovery case, but the template will not contain any criteria concerning the Quarantine location.
- You can also Constrain to location types by selecting locations from the available check boxes. You can make different selections for Archive and Live locations.
You are able to restrict the template to location types that may be different from the ones you have chosen in the
auditthat you are turning into a template.
- Click Save.
- Open the
AuditManagement dashboard and select the Templates tab.
- Click Create from Template.
- Select From Template or From File to see the options available to you. Select the intended
audittemplate and click Apply.
This will take you to
auditcreation settings—see Creating New Audits.
You will see any
audittemplates you have created, as well as any templates created by other AuditManagers and made available to you.
AuditManagement dashboard, you will also see search templates that you created or that were made available to you. However, you will not be able to use any of these to create a audit. You must select one of the audittemplates.