When you are dealing hundreds of , you can easily to locate the data of specific .
Before starting a new search, it is a good practice to clear any previous searches. To do so, click Search > Clear Search.
- In the Location view, click the Search icon.
- The Search window displays.
- In the Location view, select the archives to search. If you do not know which (archive) the are in, select the Location option or select each (archive) individually; NetGovern Search will search all the (archive) available. If there is already a selected in the Location view when you opened the Search window, it is displayed and highlighted.
- In the Filter field, enter the name of the to search.
- The appear along with the location.
- Double-click the 's name to locate them in the Location view.
- In the Location view, the 's name will blink.
If there are multiple selected and you double-click, then only the name on which you double-click is highlighted in the Location view.
- Select the name in the Location view to add it to your search.
- Locate other and close the Search window when you are finished.